In order to seamlessly integrate and implement vehicle enhancements, Kerr has developed exclusive engineered products as part of our equipment integration program.
Contact us for more information on these and many other innovative and useful aftermarket integration products.
Available as parts only or installed in select vehicles as part of Kerr’s equipment integration program.
Contact us for more information on this and many other innovative and useful aftermarket integration products.
A bit simpler.
And now a lot better.
Kerr Industries’ exclusive BIT+panel has been re-designed and improved for 2022. Engineered as an all-in-one design, developed and tested to exceed the demands of the automotive upfitting aftermarket.
- Compact design allows for easy installation of panel in cargo boxes or equipment consoles
- Each circuit capable of providing 30 A of power
- Ultra low off-state current of 0.9 mA
- Integrated high and low voltage disconnect
- 15 circuits divided into 3 groups of 4 circuits and 3 individual circuits
- Flexible: each group and individual circuit can be set to constant, ignition or timed delayed power. This allows your panel to be set to what you need.
- Fault LED for all 15 circuits allows you to quickly diagnose blown fuses
- Simple to use interface with LED information screen that eliminates cumbersome dip switches
Enhance Your Vehicle with a Kerr-engineered Auxiliary Battery System
Kerr’s Auxiliary Battery Solution is Designed to Fully Integrate into the Vehicle and Features:
- 400 CCA 820 PCA absorbent glass mat (AGM) battery
- Fully isolated from the main battery with smart isolator for easy diagnostics of OE and aftermarket systems
- Charges from OE alternator/electrical system
- An auxiliary battery designed to easily and safely power all aftermarket police equipment
- Only available at Kerr Industries